Texas Level IV - Personal Protection Officer (Two Day) Course
This is a 15 hour (two consecutive days) Texas Department of Public Safety - Private Security Bureau's (PSB) Level IV Personal Protection Officer (PPO) course. It fulfills the State of Texas training requirements of the PSB for a Personal Protection Officer License. In order to recieve your Level IV Certificate you must have completed Level II and Level III first.
- Options in Personal Protection
- Comprehensive Protection Planning
- Coordination with local Authorities
- Building a Client Profile
- Rings of Protection
- The Force Continuum
- Unarmed Defensive Tactics
- Oleo resin Capsicum Training
- Private Security Act & Commission Rules
- Texas Penal Code
- Conflict Resolution & Avoidance
- Public Perception
- Arrest Authority
- Use of Force & Deadly Force
The PSB Commission states that an applicant for a Personal Protection authorization must have been already issued a Level III Commission license.
Note: We do not administer the Minnesota Multi aphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) Test which is required before submitting a PPO registration PSB. For more information on MMPI contact Dr. George Mount (972)458-8333 ext.227 @ 6750 Hillcrest Plaza Dr. OR Dr. Julie Duncan (214)202-8575 @ 2112 N. Jupiter Rd. #203 Garland TX 75044
No PPO Classes are currently scheduled at this time. Please call with any questions you may have.