D.S.A offers a LTC course which takes place once a month. In order to recieve your Certificate, you must meet all of the requirements and complete the full 4-6 hr. course.
- No Class A or Class B misdemeanors in the past 5 yrs.
- No Felonies
- Must be a legal resident
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must complete the 4-6 hr course
- Laws concerning LTC holders
- Use of Force
- Proper concealment techniques
- Firearms Safety
- Firearms Proficiency
Items to bring to class:
- Note taking materials
- Pistol (If you do not have one, you can use one of ours at no additional charge)
- 50 rounds of pistol ammunition (ammunition is available for purchase here at the range with appropriate forenotice)
- Good attitude!
LTC Classes are scheduled regularly once a month, with other classes added in as requested or available. Please see schedule for exact dates and times.
Please be prepared to shoot immediately arriving to the course. DO NOT BRING WEAPONS INTO THE CLASSROOM PORTION OF THE SCHOOL unless told otherwise.
*Please go to this link below to fill out your LTC application before you come to class.
CHL Class Locations :
4131 S. Buckner Blvd STE. B
Dallas, TX 75227 Rd.